What is a Pause?
If you are facing challenges or going through an emergency, JUST offers you the option to pause your weekly payments for 2 weeks. To get started, we invite you to read the requirements, important points and frequently asked questions.
- Fill out the “Pausa” form found on this page.
- In order for your “pausa” to be approved, you must be up to date with your payments.
- If you just received your loan in the last 4 weeks, the pause will not be approved.
- The pausa consists of stopping the weekly payments of your loan / s for 2 weeks.
- You decide what to pause.
- You can request 3 pauses that are equivalent to a maximum of 6 weeks of pause per loan.
- After 2 weeks of pause, if you want to extend your pause period, you must reapply for your pause the same as the first time, by visiting this page and filling out the form here.
- After filling out the Pausa form you will receive confirmation from a Community Director of when your payments will be paused.
- The interest on your loan cannot be paused, so consider that your balance will continue to grow over time even if you are on pause.
You are in control of your payments, so when you receive confirmation of your pause YOU must stop your payments within your PNM link. If YOU don’t do this and you have automatic payments, the payments will continue to be withdrawn from your account. You have the control
You can pause your business loan, emergency loan, and immigration loan.
Contact a Community Director for more information.
Yes, if your payments had been current until you started your pause. If you had your balance due before entering the break, they will have to wait until you catch up. That is why it is important that you pause in a timely manner.